2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4.3L V6 FFV 6-speed Automatic w/2WT 6.6 ft. Bed Consumer Review - Tight and Quiet

2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - Consumer Review

Work Truck Regular Cab Pickup (4.3L V6 FFV 6-speed Automatic w/2WT 6.6 ft. Bed)

Tight and Quiet
By jville1 on

2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB w/2WT (4.3L 6cyl 6A)

Just passed the 1k mark and everything is go, except the bluetooth links to my Iphone about 80% of the time. Been to the dealer. Reflashed but still problem persists. I give up and have just learned to live with it. I have a regular cab 2014 Silverado WT2 4.3 that I love for its more compact size. Doesn't create a hazard when parking at the local Publix. When in the shop for the bluetooth problem, I was provided a 2014 5.3 extended cab. Think the 4.3 is actually peppier and slightly more economical. Save your money and opt for the 4.3 for everyday use. Taken back by the rude treatment I received from the dealer service writer. Not treated with loyalty as I am at the VW dealership.

Favorite Features

Comfort. 4.3 power and economy Quiet Solid feel

Suggested Improvements

In my case the bluetooth system. Not reliable. Have a GM rep buy a car at a German dealership and learn how to treat customers accordingly.
By fritzvold
on 12/10/14 19:33 PM (PST)

tell us where/what dealer? after all, chevy nation has thousands of dealers in the big USA...