No Real Complaints
By someguy8 on
2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)
Bought my 2012 in early 2013 with 5 miles on it. At first I thought it was going to be more truck than I needed as I was mainly looking for a way to get a family of four around with all of our stuff. Salesman gave me a great deal since it was last years model. I have drove 22k miles already. No issues. I get on average 18 MPG. I drive a county road to work for about 35 miles each way up and down hills and around a few bends. Fun to drive. Tires are still good, brakes are fine, no noises. Only after market purchase was a tonneau cover to keep the hockey gear dry and a set of nerf bars so the kids could climb in easier. I plan on having this truck for years
Favorite Features
Mine came with the chrome package. While it is a pain to keep clean it really sets it apart from other trucks on the road. I like the ease of the rear fold up seats. Really easy to store my hunting gear under the seat.
Suggested Improvements
I would like to see a storage box under the rear seats. Sometimes shotgun shells roll around. It is a pain trying to get them all rounded up. I would also like to see a light mounted under the rear seat that comes on when the cab light is turned on.