2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 5.3L V8 FFV 4x4 6-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed Consumer Review - Expected more from Chevy flagship

2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - Consumer Review

LTZ Extended Cab Pickup (5.3L V8 FFV 4x4 6-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed)

Expected more from Chevy flagship pickup
By tone11 on

2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I have been a Bowie fan for sometime.Resently purchased a 2012 LTZ. Overall pleased with the truck other than the compleat lack of thought and enginering put into the interior.Too many small items are lacking that one would expect in a $46,000 vehicle.The center console is just 1 big box no pen holders,coin holders,tissue nothing my 2001 gmc had all these,my 2006 malibue has all these( hardly a top of the lineup for gm), No underwood light(although the bracket is there). the Eagle LS2 tires r pretty much a lowend tire for Goodyear.Even my owners Manuel and paperwork was given in pretty much a sandwich bag.Overall I like the truck, but GM needs to stop pinching pennies on a top tier truck.

Favorite Features

Exterior styling,power train

Suggested Improvements

Get with times with interior convenences,put a little though into the interior design. Small things like coin holders,and storage go a long way when living with a vehicle day to day.Especialy a mid 40 thousand dollar pickup.If not you could be Oohing at Dodge,Ford,and Toyota tailights.