2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Consumer Review: Very Happy

2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - Consumer Review

LT Extended Cab Pickup (5.3L V8 FFV 4x4 6-speed Automatic 8.2 ft. Bed)

Very Happy
By jvelderman on

2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 8 ft. LB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

Just picked up my 2011 Silverado LT 4x4 Extended Cab Z-71. It's got the 5.3 Vortec engine in it and it is incredible. The truck has more power than I know what to do with, and is incredibly responsive in every way. Steering is tight, brakes are firm and react the way I expect them to, and the suspension is not mushy at all. The interior is comfy, but the dashboard seems kind of cheap to me. I suppose the LTZ is probably a little nicer. I got the All-Star package on mine, so it has the dual zone climate control, and the push-button 4x4 along with several other amenities.

*Bluetooth Connectivity *5.3 V8 *Z71 Suspension *Extended cab power Windows *EZ Lift tailgate *Dual Zone Climate Control *Power Seat Overall, I am very impressed with this truck for the price.

Would have been nice to have the active fuel management on this truck. I am averaging about 13mpg with it right now, and about 20 on the highway. I drive a lot of highway - so shutting down 4 cylinders would be nice. This truck would sell like hot cakes if it was getting 30mpg.