2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 model:
I hate my 2011 silverado
By duffy74 on 02/26/13 12:53 PM (PST)

2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I have had noting but disappointments from my 2011 silverado i purchased new. From the bed rails that dent from falling acorns to brakes that overheat when the truck is empty, simply exiting the freeway???? you cant pump gas into it because they changed the down angle but no gas stations around me are updated. the traction control button stopped working at 39,000 miles, so I took it appart and found it was super glued together from the factory or dealer I dont know which but definitely cracked/broken plastic bits obviously glued back together???? (are you kidding me??? no I am not) when I asked costumer service they have nothing.

NICE TRUCK!`
By kevinbgy on 03/02/11 23:10 PM (PST)

I enjoy the ride quality as well as the glances that I get when cruising through town. The exterior design has to be the best out of all the trucks that I compared it to. The interior needs some work, it is plain and boring not enough thought and time has gone into the design and layout. I live 12 miles from the nearest town and I travel daily on the interstate and this appears to be affecting the brakes on my truck significantly! The vehicle is brand new only 3 months old and has about 7000 miles on it and I have had to have the ceramic disk brakes replaced TWICE on it. I will admit that sometimes I tend to have a heavy foot and really push the vehicle but this is not often.

Excellent truck
By ldeverel on 12/23/10 07:55 AM (PST)

I do not have the LTZ, I have an LT Z71 4x4 with the 5.3 L and 6-speed tranny (3.08 rear end). I have had the truck just under two months and have 6200 miles on it and am very pleased so far. All of these miles have come with a 900-1000# payload in the back (permanent vet box) and the truck gets 15.5-16 mpg with this setup (I do not drive very conservatively). The truck will downshift into 5th and 4th on steep grades. With the z71 suspension and the 1000# payload, I have not had to add any suspension reinforcement. The rear end sits down a bit, but not even to level, let alone noticeably squatting. Towing heavy trailers with the payload does cause trailer sway, but I don't tow much.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew-cab in VA is:

$142 per month*