A Home Run
By cforider on
2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)
I got lucky a month ago and found a 10,000 mile used 2010 black Silverado LTZ with every option at less than market price. My 1998 4Runner was still running good, but not enough guts to pull my boat. This is the truck i've always wanted and couldn't be more happy with all of the features. The 4Runner consistently (without boat) got 18 mpg, now I get 15-18 for the tank. The ride is awesome, the heated seats are the envy of my wife, and the look is the best on the market in my opinion. Yes, I'd do it again. Have not pulled the boat yet, but have no doubt it will do just fine. I plan on keeping this one around for a while. I've owned Fords before, but probably not again after this one.
Favorite Features
The look, the accessories, the ride, the Navigation and sound system, the throaty engine, and how I look driving it!
Suggested Improvements
Have not yet figured out to advance past a song with the iPod plugged in. Maybe add front parking sensors like the back one that are on it. A Line-X bed liner for all trucks should be standard, not aftermarket. Who doesn't have one? I don't see a gun rack in the list of accessories, that would be a good seller. Hard to improve on a truck this nice. Great job!