2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Consumer Review: First New Truck.

2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - Consumer Review

First New Truck.
By beauger on

2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS 4dr Extended Cab 6.5 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

This is the best truck! I've had mine for just over a year and the time has flown. I towed with it 2 months after I bought it and it was a dream. I was worried that I bought a truck that couldn't tow but it did perfectly. Didn't struggle at all. Used it to move my family max trailer weight was 9000 and it didn't skip a beat. I have friends that own Toyota Tundra's and Nissan Titans and comment on the comfort of my truck every time they ride in it. I test drove and compared all the different trucks that are in the same class as this one and none of them could come close to what you get for a very reasonable price.

Lots of features for a base model. Power windows and locks keyless entry and heated mirrors. Lets not forget about Onstar if you're like me and your busy and you lock your keys in your car for the 15th time, Onstar is a life saver especially when a lock smith will charge a hefty fee just to damage your vehicle to pry open your door and poke a button with a plastic wand and you feel like you just paid a thief to break into your car since they do the same thing. Also Onstar is a theft deterrent!. Perfect for me, I'm not into all the crazy features and in my research this truck is the best truck for the money. I would definitely buy this truck again if I could go back.