2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 model:
Tiny buttons
By Darryl on 07/09/10 08:57 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Overall, I'm mostly satisfied with my new Silverado. It's my third one. My 2010 had one item I see as a design flaw, the buttons on the AC/Heater are very small and you have to really look at what you are doing to operate it while driving.

Super Silverado!
By Lung doc on 06/26/10 05:38 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

Traded in my 03 Honda Pilot. Great vehicle but wanted more capability for hunting, fishing, outdoor stuff. Considered F150. Test drove my LT Z71 and was hooked. Comfortable ride on road and great so far doing some light off-road (I plan to challenge it more later). Powerful engine with great low end torque and high end horsepower. At 80 mph only 2,000 RPM. Rated for 21 MPG on highway which is actually higher than my Pilot. So far I am averaging 17 MPG in mixed driving. I anticipate this will improve some with time.

I got a sweet deal
By Jr on 03/27/10 21:03 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

Ok looked around at the 1500 Silverado all had 5.3 liters which are great. Then I looked online at a dealership a few miles away from my house and they had a 2010 1500 Silverado with a 6.2 liter engine at I think 403 hp rear view camera, and remote start, manual shift for towing up step grades, trailer brake control system, power back window, back up sensors and much more. I got this truck for the price of the regular 1500 lt price. Its made like an ltz but with a killer deal I love it baby.

VERY HAPPY OWNER
By mccdon on 02/25/10 14:53 PM (PST)

I bought this truck mainly to haul people in comfort, and occasionally loads of gravel, bark, or building material. The comfort is outstanding. The front seats are luxurious. Rear seat room is adequate for large adults. The build feels solid. Fuel economy appears to be near EPA estimates based on the Driver Information Center (DIC) I got 20 MPG coming home from the dealer-about 60 miles. I can't tell when the truck shifts between 4 and 8 cylinders unless I am watching on the DIC. There are many personalized settings to be made on the DIC. The dual zone climate control works great. Very happy!

A Great Truck!
By jmac on 01/11/10 23:44 PM (PST)

This is just a great a great choice, a very smooth ride lots of power, Nice plush interior also has fun features like on star & XM radio that come standard in silverado, it would be hard to go wrong with truck. Yes it's safe to say I love my Chevy!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew-cab in NJ is:

$206 per month*