2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 model:
I love my 2010 Z71!!!!
By raider_fanatic on 04/02/11 19:52 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I bought my 2010 Crew Cab Z71 with 15k miles on it on March 3, 2011. I have not had any problems with it other than the exterior temperature gauge takes a while to register what the teperature it outside. Also, it is pretty difficult to park, even with the back up camera and parking sensors. I get about 15-17 MPG in town and 19-20 hwy.

2010 Chevy Silverado 5.3 crew z71 44x4
By brentsmith36 on 12/11/10 12:40 PM (PST)

I love the truck except for one thing..it has a clunking noise in the transmission/ rear end. I took it to the dealership and all they did was lubricate the rear end. The noise is still there! This is very frustrating so I can not recommend this vehicle. If I could get a refund--I would. The transmission mechanic said that it was something I would have to live with!

Pleasantly Surprised - Very Nice
By DJC on 12/03/10 00:00 AM (PST)

Wasn't looking for a pickup, but with the incentives ($10k off sticker) and tax credits it was a no brainer. This is one fine machine, drives like a dream. First tank and a half, 23.5 mpg at 60-65 mph. This truck looks amazing with black granite metallic paint, chrome wheels and chrome running boards. Got all of the toys avaialble except for the dvd player in back, this thing coddles you. Very pleased that my buy American initiative has had such a good result. Way to go Detroit.

Just took delivery
By jpj1707 on 08/26/10 13:14 PM (PDT)

Just purchased a 2010 Silverado, crew cab, Texas Edition. This is a great looking truck, inside and out. Very happy with the deal I got and the truck is comfortable and rides great. Traded a Toyota Camry for this truck. Loved my Camry but need a truck. I hope this Chevrolet is up to par with Toyota in build quality and reliability.

Awesome!
By floyds on 07/16/10 06:40 AM (PDT)

This truck meets a happy medium. We needed a truck to tow our camper but I still wanted to travel in comfort. This is that and more. I love the USB port for my Ipod. We got leather seats since we are using it mainly to camp, go to races and baseball games. I love the dual control A/C. My husband always freezes me. This solves that problem. I love the DIC. I love watching the fuel management kick in to V4. I know I'm saving money. We have about 500 miles on it so far. The fuel mileage started out low but since it has started to get broken in, I got 20.5 on my way to work. That is right on target with what it states it will get. Very comfortable ride/drive. Had to get step boards to climb in.

I got a sweet deal
By Jr on 03/27/10 21:03 PM (PDT)

Ok looked around at the 1500 Silverado all had 5.3 liters which are great. Then I looked online at a dealership a few miles away from my house and they had a 2010 1500 Silverado with a 6.2 liter engine at I think 403 hp rear view camera, and remote start, manual shift for towing up step grades, trailer brake control system, power back window, back up sensors and much more. I got this truck for the price of the regular 1500 lt price. Its made like an ltz but with a killer deal I love it baby.

A Great Truck!
By jmac on 01/11/10 23:44 PM (PST)

This is just a great a great choice, a very smooth ride lots of power, Nice plush interior also has fun features like on star & XM radio that come standard in silverado, it would be hard to go wrong with truck. Yes it's safe to say I love my Chevy!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew-cab in VA is:

$127 per month*