So far.....great
By freeflowin on
2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)
I bought this new in 2009. My very first new vehicle ever. I bought it during Chevy's big rebate program and it was well worth it. I have the LT2 with leather bench seats. I truck rides down the highway so unbelievably comfortable that I forget I'm in a truck. It is smoother then my moms Cadillac and way smoother then my BMW or my wife's Liberty. I have 38k miles on and the tires are still almost new and it hasn't burnt a drop of oil. Working in the oil fields it has been dependable on ALL road conditions from the mountains of CO and UT to the ice sheets of ND, it has been great. When I had a company Ford F-150 XLT, after my 1100 mile drive to the rig,my back killed the next day, not this
Favorite Features
Came with automatic starter, bluetooth, Sat Radio. Lots of monitors in the computer programming. Comfort. Lots of storage containers and cup holders. Good gas mileage for a bigger gas pickup. As good or better then the Liberty.
Suggested Improvements
Better looking plastics, they look cheap and feel way cheap compared to my BMW. Bigger rear seat, I've never had a problem with it, but it is small compared to other companies. Option to turn off the Stabilitrak and have it STAY off. It won't let you power slide ever (which I understand is the point), but can be fun every once in a while.