so far, GREAT TRUCK!!
By Anderson on
2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT1 4dr Extended Cab 8 ft. LB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
More power & gearsI live in MN. I have the Z71 off road. Been a great truck during the winter and summer. This is my first new truck. I love it. I am getting about 18 to 20 MPG on highway. New style black truck with 18" rims looks very sharp. The fuel mgmt does help but doesnt seem to stay in 4cyl for very long even on strait level areas. Truck drives and handles very nice. Kind of tough to park in tight areas but thats to be expected with a truck. Quiet smooth ride. I have used the remote start and it is great. My only complaint about that is that it shuts off after 10 minutes. Should be at least 15 minutes for a MN winter to defrost windows and heat truck up.
Favorite Features
Auto 4WD, MP3 plug, 170 degree rear doors, power windows on rear doors, OnStar with free phone minutes, steering wheel controls, remote start, remote locks, 18" wheels, dual climate controls, dash layout, very spacious cab, satellite radio, power seat, heated mirrors.
Suggested Improvements
Different seat fabric. They are very comfy but they grab onto lint and hair like my wife grabs onto my wallet. Better fuel mgmt technology. Longer remote start time.