2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Consumer Review: everything i expected!

2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - Consumer Review

Work Truck Regular Cab Pickup (4.3L V6 4-speed Automatic 8.1 ft. Bed)

everything i expected!
By dtown on

2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab 8 ft. LB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

After owning this truck for a year and a half now, I am even more impressed. If you could close your eyes while driving you would not even know you were in a truck. It is so comfortable to drive, even for long distance trips. I have back problems and have had no problems when driving this truck. A little extra lumbar support would be Nice. What they have helps but it could be better. I love the interior except I would have liked more cup holders like everyone else. The stock tires tend to spin on wet roads and I plan on buying better tires when I can afford to. Had a couple if interior noises. Onstar is awesome. 18-21 mpg. I find onstar monthly reports to be helpful. Over all I am very happy.

Onstar is awesome. If I knew I was gonna keep the onstar I would have gotten power Windows and locks!

Find a way to have the v-6 get better mpg than the v-8. Still cant figure out how they can be the same.