LTZ Z71 Crew Cab
By 3006 on
2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
LTZ Z71 Crew Cab is the way to go! So far, I am averaging 17.9mpg with 12k miles of driving in all conditions. I love pretty much everything about this truck and I haven't had to take it in for any warranty work yet! the only thing I can say need improvemnts are the roof height if you get a sunroof. I am 6'2" and sometimes I my head brushes the roof. Annoying as heck. Also, the rear bumper is worthless in the new trucks. I was bumped in the rear left corner. With the old truck, I wouldn't have had any damage at all. However, the bumper on the new truck folded right in and the side panel crushed. $1500 to repair! The lady hardly touched me!
Favorite Features
XM, headlights, heated wipers, tilt/heated mirrors, remote start, adjustable visor to cover that little gap on he side window, tire pressure check, OnStar when I had to use it - can also set up for satellite phone if you need it.
Suggested Improvements
Rear bumper is worthless unless they hit in the center. Otherwise, prepare for a huge repair bill! Headroom if sunroof is installed.