2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Consumer Review: Happy with my truck!

2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - Consumer Review

LS Crew Cab Pickup (4.8L V8 4-speed Automatic 5.8 ft. Bed)

Happy with my truck!
By Bowtie on

2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I was a little disappointed in the fact that I have serious lack of options on this model, but after comparing other crew cab trucks for the same price I realize I have more. The Dodge Ram would have been my other choice, but I have some full sized kids to tote along with other work related items. Performance is decent the engine responds well in a pinch. The ride is smooth, only second to the Ford F-150 (and I've test driven all the competition). I've put 2500 miles on it in 2 weeks...and I have filled it up no less than 10 times...so the gas mileage stinks, but hey...it's a truck!

I soooo need the interior space and the price was great! I use every inch of this truck.

Wish it had better gas mileage and more compartment space. Also, I haven't yet gotten used to parking this big behemoth due to a the view over the front right corner. I'll get it together soon though.