2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 model:
Quality Issues
By 08ltxafret on 01/19/13 15:14 PM (PST)

2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab LTZ 4dr Extended Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

08 LTZ, 48K miles dash is cracked, door lock actuators working intermitently, interior chrome handles chipping, exterior door handle paint pealing off, interior paint chipping from steering wheel and a/c instrument panel. Under warrenty both d/p window channels replaced due to window squeaking (4 trips to dealer), rear tail light assembly replaced due to moisture (2 trips), carpet under brake/gas pedal comming loose (5 trips), p door lock actuator bad (2 trips). Exterior paint is scracthed with the most minor rub.

Great Truck
By rnd on 11/28/10 00:00 AM (PST)

First off I will say I only buy GM vehicles. I bought this off lease loaded with every single option in good as new condition for just under $25k with 29k miles on it. I traded in my 2003 silverado for this one. This is hands down the nicest vehicle I have ever owned. Very comfortable and quiet ride , beautiful interior , pretty good gas mileage and tons of power from the 5.3 v8. The only problem I have is with the exterior design. While the truck looks great it is a little lower in the front which makes going through those snow banks a little difficult. I dont want to crack the plastic in the front. My 2003 had better ground clearance. Great truck for the money..

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.