2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Consumer Review: The Worktruck

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - Consumer Review

The Worktruck
By moeniogt on

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work Truck 4dr Extended Cab 6.5 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

If you are looking for a well-built workhorse this is your truck. I feel very safe and confortable when driving this truck. I love the fact that you sit high. Interior room is more than enough, I am 6'1" and I feel small when I am sitting in my truck. The bells and whistles are missing but it is a worktruck. Even with this in mind, the interior is very nice and functional. I love the new ergonomic, elegant but simple controls for the radio, a/c, lights, and on-star. The new exterior body design is simply pleasing to the eyes. It gives it an aggressive yet elegant feel. This truck drives very nice. It is very solid, granted that I haven't used it for towing or off-roading. I love it!

Ergonomic/Simple but elegant controls. New body style. Roomy interior. Comfortable seating. OnStar. Fuel economy (in comparison to other full size trucks). Automatic lights. Security designed keys. Aggressive/elegant look.

In-Cabin storage for essentials (jumper cables, small tools, etc.)