Take it to the MAX
By terribleindy on
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
Purchased my MAX last week which is not even listed as a choice to make a review. Absolutely insane to drive. Never have felt more power in a Chevy since the Typhoon days. Interior is of highest quality regardless of what anyone says. Ford and Dodge owners will be very jealous and the Japanese cannot touch them. The Max roars with power and probably won't even need an exhaust system as it already sounds great. Looking forward to my bed managent system but my dealer has yet to receive any accessories from the factory yet.
Favorite Features
New aggressive styling, MAX engine, NAV. Only ever bought 2500 HD for the 6L but this 6L in a 1500 is great. I off-road in CO. quite a bit, and cannot wait to get these horses rolling at 12,000+ ft. You must get the NAV system it is the best because of the touchscreen.
Suggested Improvements
Interior noise is a little louder than my '07 Suburban but I think it has to do with the windshield angle. No problem as I just turn up my Nav Bose sytem and drown it out. Also needs a better wind deflector for the sunroof. Other than that good job engineers, keep it up. PS Mine came with tire upgrade.