Satisfied but not thrilled
By andymick32 on
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
I've now owned my Silverado LTZ for 3.5 years. I haven't had any major problems, but have had my fair share of small ones. I had a battery problem when I first bought the truck that the dealer replaced. I needed to replace a rear wiring harness that had corroded, the electronic rear sliding window broke and needed replaced, the DVD broke and needed new wiring, my air bag sensor went bad and also needed replaced. I love the exterior and interior looks of the truck, but am disappointed with the electrical issues so far. The truck has so many bells and whistles that things are going to quit working eventually. Fuel economy is okay so far. I average 15 mpg city and 18.5-19 on the highway.
Favorite Features
Exterior and interior styling. It has 60k miles on it and still drives like it's a brand new car. No road noise whatsoever. I've also added a K&N cold air intake and a Magnaflow exhaust. Love the sound of her taking off.
Suggested Improvements
Better electrical quality. Needs a bigger grill and needs to sit up higher. Also needs a better Navigation system.