2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Consumer Review: My New LTZ

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - Consumer Review

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

My New LTZ
By chris on

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4dr Extended Cab 8 ft. LB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I dont know about you but when I spent 35K for my new truck I thought it would be built better. I have had Chevys before but never a truck. Drove them a lot from work but the clasic and what a difference between that and the new body style for 07/08. The roof interior is cheap and so are the visors. and what happened to the overhead console? Nowhere to put your glasses and such. Also a lot of wind noise comes into the cab and last but not least I thought they would put the speakers in better I all ready have one of the front speakers real loose and Ive only had it for 2 weeks. Other than that its a killer truck and the Leather 10 way power seats are real nice. Overall happy.

Power seats, heated seats, remote start, heated washer fluid, XM radio, OnStar, safety pkg. Hate the gas mileage though. Have not seen the rated 22 on freeway yet with 780 miles and 720 Freeway miles. 15/16 is more like it..

Top of the line truck should have better material for the interior roof lining and visors, also whats up with the little spaces I can't fit my phone into? And wind noise? And put the speakers in right. Also bring back the overhead console with compartments for stuff. Remember the oval reading

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review