Maxed Out
By Alec on
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
I bought the LTZ Crew Cab Vortec Max with all options including Navigation, and all other associated goodies. Wife and I purchased it new in Nov of 07, and I can't throw enough accolades out there for this newly re-designed truck. It looks as good as it feels. Mine is black with custom chrome 18" rims. I love the gadgets, performance, and the look. Backup sensors, DIC, tilt mirrors when reversing, and the choices I can have to customize settings within the DIC.
Favorite Features
Navigation system, XM radio, leather, styling, comfort, gadgets ease of use, power sliding rear window, Homelink, Z- 71 and Max trailoring package, bed space, OnStar and hands free calling are handy. Wife loves memory seating with adjustable peddles, (If I let her drive it!) Backup sensors spoil me!
Suggested Improvements
Turning radius makes it hard to park in shopping areas, not real crazy about the glove box, it's not exactly useful. Center console seems more of just a big ole box. Easy to just "clutter" stuff in there only to clean up later. Should have backup camara shown in Nav screen like the Tahoe does