2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Consumer Review: I'm Keeping Mine

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - Consumer Review

I'm Keeping Mine
By bret on

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 8 ft. LB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I got a deal on mine because it was the last 2007 on the lot. It is fully loaded and it's really a luxury truck. The LTZ model has a great interior. I have to park outside and let me tell you having remote start with heated seats is da bomb during winter. I won't own another vehicle that doesn't have it. I got the standard bed size and have moved twice with it. Very roomy even though I put a half-height truck box in the front. The Bose stero is kickin', and I had an aftermarket iPod adapter wired in that is a must have for audiophiles. The truck rides great, you sit really high up, and most important of all, you feel real safe out there on a street full of idiots.

The truck looks tough. I like the heated seats, the power available when you need it, and the sunroof which is great. The stereo on the LTZ model rocks and the heated leather seats are awesome in the winter.

Changing the tire stinks. I'm not gonna sugar coat it. Better hope you have a friend along or AAA, ladies. Also, sometimes when I mash down on the accelerator I'm not rewarded enough with power I'm expected to have with a giant V8 truck.