2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Consumer Review: Changed Opinion

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab - Consumer Review

Changed Opinion
By Changed on

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

After being a Ford man for the last 33 years I have finally given Chevy a try and I love this truck. The ride is very comfortable with a stability befitting a sports car. It is well appointed and the fit and finish is superb. The truck feels solid and exhibits little or no frame flex. I have found the engine to be strong with good power but still reasonable in gas mileage. The four wheel drive with the electronic transfer case works great and the truck has the ability to pull its way through snow and mush of Northern Montana without a problem. Winter travel has never felt safer than in this truck. After owning many trucks I rate this one at the top.

Too many great things about this truck to number but the one thing that I love the best is the ergonomics of the driverís area. Everything I want and all within reach of the most comfortable seat I've experienced to date in a truck. Also I love the hands free calling which OnStar provides.