Biggest piece of junk I ever bought
By Ben on
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT1 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)
I have had nothing but problems with this truck since I bought it. Side door strips keep coming off. Had a oil leak at 27000 miles rear main seal went out had to be replaced. When the dealership replaced the rear main seal they tore the transmission seal then had a transmission fluid leak. That was covered under warranty at least. At 37000 miles the rack and pinion went out and GM wound not help pay for it to be fixed cost me 750 dollars to get fixed. Just recently changed my oil and noticed a white milky substance that came out of the oil pan first. Just checked the oil yesterday and noticed the same substance on the dip stick which wound b coolant in my oil. I hope GM will help.
Favorite Features
I like the new body style and the interior is pretty nice to. Great truck to tow with plenty of power. Other than those few things this is the biggest piece of junk I have ever bought. Considering going to a different make of truck.
Suggested Improvements
Don't really have any suggestions for them but they need to help people with problems like I have had. They know they have problems but they just don't want to have to help fix them.