2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Consumer Review: Best of 60 vehicle's I have ow

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - Consumer Review

Best of 60 vehicle's I have owned
By Lonnie on

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is my favorite vehicle to date of ownership out of the past 59 vehicles. The ride is unbeatable for a truck. Tempted by Toyota but their rtuck had cheesy interior and an ugly front end. The new Silverado design is perfect and to drive one will make you an owner. I added Flowmaster exhaust and it opened the 6.0 MAX engine up and let it breath. Wow, the 4X4 system really hooks up when climbing steep rock formations and getting through the mud. Yes, I am not a concrete cowboy, I take my $46,000 truck off road.

To have a 5,000 lb truck that will 4X4 and tow heavy loads while providing me an awesome smooth & quiet ride is a feat of great engineering. The interior decibel rating for outside noise is less than a luxury Audi A6. What a combination, I'm ready to buy another one, just need to get miles on this one

The only thing I hate: Chevrolet designed the fuel system for the 6.0 MAX engine to delay fuel delivery (delayed acceleration) up to 4 seconds. You have to wait for all of the power. It is feed to you slowly. That's why the Tundra & Titan out performs it in 0-60 mph. Chevy change this setting!