Used 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 model:

Nice Truck!
By '07 LTZ

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I love this truck. The ride is luxury smooth and quiet. The inside is first class on LTZ. The Bose system is great. Cruise and stereo controls on steering wheel are nice. The 20" wheels look great. I get 18 mpg mixed driving and 18 on interstate at 70 with plenty of power and a nice exhaust sound under heavy throttle. Chevy has designed and built one nice truck.

Quiet smooth ride. Bose stereo. LTZ interior. Exterior styling.

Run on 4 cylinders longer in town and on interstate for improved economy.

Buy one if you can afford it
By charlie

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT2 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this vehicle in August sight unseen. I went through Edmunds.com and submitted a request to multiple dealers. Overall, this is an outstanding truck. I opted for the Texas Edition package for this truck because I need towing package. There are only a couple of things I would change. First,GM should have put disc brakes on the rear, especially for people who tow. Second, the power windows are a little noisy as compaired to my previous chevy truck. Lastly, when I go over RR tracks, the tailgate sounds a little loose, but to be fair, this could just be to the exta stability built into the truck. But overall, this is a great truck and I have no regrets about buying it.

This truck has everything that I wanted. Their really is no favorite item

Disc brakes all the way around

Home Run for GM w/ new redesigned Silver
By Louie's Truck

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 5th Silverado since 1991 and it is just a superb looking and operating vehicle, simply the best. No wonder is was selected as truck of the year by Motor Trend Magazine. It is so much fun to drive and the music system is awesome! The looks of this truck are dynamic!! Just a beautiful piece of machinery. GM offered most attractive rebates and owner loyalty discount which gave great value to the truck.

Beautiful 18" wheels and rims, sound system, instrument panel and controls

Better fuel economy. Am only getting 14.4 avg. during the first 600 miles. The glove box is not constructed flat. Can't even store vehicle manual and other sundry items. Needs redesigning to accommodate items "flatly" and neatly. Has a big bulge in the middle!

2007 Chevy Silverado
By Lee

I previously owned a 2003 Chevy Silverado and traded it in for an 07' Texas edition. I have to say that Chevy finally did it. They made a great truck. The little things count. Very impressed with the new interior design. More room in the cab. Its like a cross between a Caddy and truck. Very nice!

My favorite feature is the back seats. You can pull them up instead of laying them down for more cargo room. I also like all the space under the hood to work on it. Nice! Back seats are very comfortable. More head space.

Like to have a little more horsepower coming from the factory. I would pay more for the horses. Overall, great truck!

Just What a Light Duty Truck Should Be
By Sheldon

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT2 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

My wife picked this Z71 4x4 out for my while I was in Afghanistan. I love her choice. Great interior and exterior design. Ive been hauling stuff since I got back home. Hauled 1,600 of lumber to the dump last month in the bed slightly more than recommended, but the truck handled it like a champ both in and out of two/haul mode without a lot of sagging in the back, etc. The 18 wheels greatly improve the appearance. Remote start is great on hot days as it automatically turns on the A/C full blast (heat the same in winter). Highly recommend.

Remote start, OnStar, interior/exterior appearance; ride; power; back-up sensor.

Factory-installed bedliner; factory- tinted glass