2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 model:
Hard Chargin'
By Vman on 03/31/07 18:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT2 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I bought the 2007 Chevy Silverado, crew cab 315hp and it is by far the best pickup I have owned so far. I am avg around 17.9 mpg city. The interior is very car like with the most comfortable seats for long driving conditions. The truck drives very smooth, it tackles hills with ease, my feet barely touch the gas pedal and the truck takes off.

Rocking Chevy
By 6_0SilverChevy on 03/11/07 20:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Just got this truck. Had to order to get it the way I wanted it, and it was worth the wait. Smooth ride, comfortable to drive in bumper to bumper traffic. Almost loaded up. No nav or DVD but the kids aren't in long enough to watch movies anyway. Silver Birch Metallic, black leather perfect!

Ecellent
By Rodney on 03/10/07 09:08 AM (PST)

All around great truck! Very little road noise, comfortable smooth ride, plenty of power, tows like a dream. Love the new look. I swithced from a Ford to the new Chevy and I am now sold.

After many miles
By tom on 03/08/07 22:01 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I have already gave a report after only 3 weeks, now 3 months and 11,329 miles our opinion is stronger than ever. I have just returned from a trip from Woodbine, Md. to Albuquerque, NM. drove over 4,000 miles and averaged 16.2 miles to the gallon with the big engine. We drove between 75 and 80 miles an hour. What a pleasure and we came home in three days, 1860 miles. At the end of the day we still were not tired. We listened to our XM oldtime radio, bluegrass, old country, and southern gospel and felt laike we were at home in our easy chairs.

My Review
By cargeek5 on 02/26/07 15:57 PM (PST)

The new design was realy comfortable and the engine was powerful. I can tow very easily.

Max Power
By J. burns on 02/22/07 23:02 PM (PST)

Got my Vortex Max crew cab at the end of November and I love it. Muffler, throttle body spacer, cold air intake, programmer, 4" lift w/34" on 20" rims,fenderflares, black grill w/chrome inset, chrome side mirrors, door handles, fuel lid. This my 7th Chevy truck since 2000 and it tops them all. Smooth ride,noise,power, firm cornering, tops in all cats. Getting better gas mileage now than most of my smaller trucks in the past. Best truck Chevy has made yet period.

Excellent truck
By scott on 02/20/07 18:48 PM (PST)

This truck is going to help pull GM out of the red and put chevy back in front. The gas mileage is very good for a truck and the ride is very solid. I am very happy with the new '07 and look forward to the availability of aftermarket parts.

I Got A Lemon
By Done with GM on 02/07/07 16:07 PM (PST)

The truck is beautiful and fun to drive. I got a lemon. Transmission problems have caused it to be in the dealer more than in my garage. Finally GM will replace the transmission. I have also had window and electrical problems. I should have had my mechanic check this new truck before I bought it. The transmission was obviously leaking for a long time. GM/Chevrolet was very nasty about fixing the problems.

Silverado
By Bob on 02/03/07 17:12 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT1 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Very quick and nimble compared to '05 2500HD. Fast and rides smooth. Driver seating does not agree with my frame. It was fine on two test drives, but after 1 hour on the highway, very painful. I have tried all the adjustments and controls and have decided that the seating is too soft. For the most part, vast improvements over previuos models. I have owned all 4 Chevy truck styles from the past 20 years, and this one is very nice.

New Style Silverado
By Doug G on 01/21/07 14:22 PM (PST)

Upgraded from an '05 Silverado to the new body style '07. The ride is firm without being stiff. The road noise is reduced. The new gauge cluster is nice and easy to look at. The onboard computer is handy to show tire pressures as well as tranmission temp. Even with the 8/4 cyl. fuel management system, I average only 14.5 MPG with lots of highway miles. My '05 averaged 17.5. It is a very nice looking truck. I look forward to gaining better gas mileage.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.