Used 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 model:

LTZ Silverado
By Rick Swearingen

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is Motor Trends truck of the year for a reason. From its luxury suv interior and ride, solid build quality, smooth powerful engine, and rugid good looks GM has built one nice truck.

Favorite Features

Bose sound system, smooth ride, 20" rims.

Suggested Improvements

None.

Not much bad to say
By Bryant

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT2 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

The gas mileage is definitely the worst out of all of my previously owned vehicles, but it is nowhere near the best. Love the ride height, had to take off the air dam to finish the look. Truck way too quiet for my tastes too. That was easily and fairly cheaply fixed. Love the ride quality, radio is adequate, and the 4WD has ample torque. AC is freezing! Thats always good.

Favorite Features

My favorite feature would definitely be my towing mirrors

Suggested Improvements

Get rid of the auto dimming rearview mirror. It is rather annoying.

2007 Silverado Crew Cab Review
By silverado22

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT2 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is the first GM vehicle that I have owned where I have not had to bring it back to the dealer to get anything fixed. I have over 12K miles in less than 6 months of driving, averaging 18 mpg. The air conditioning is powerful and cold. My only complaint is there is too much badging of the vehicle. After removing all of the silly 4x4 stickers, huge Chevy Bowtie, Silverado and GM badging, I can now appreciate the quality of the paint on my truck.

Favorite Features

Rear parking sensors. Steering wheel controls for radio & cruise. Moisture speed-sensitive wiper blades. Remote start. Locking glove box. Ability to turn-off daytime headlights. Get turn by turn directions from OnStar for locations that I've downloaded from Mapquest.

Suggested Improvements

5 or 6 speed automatic transmission. Radio display that can be seen while wearing polarized sunglasses. More interior storage cubbies. Grab handle for driver. Eliminate navigation system warning message. Locking gas cap. Larger font size on radio display.

Lemon
By bubba

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Work Truck 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Have had my 2007 silverado for about 1 month now and have had nothing but problems the a/c has went out on it the tire pressure monitoring system has had to be fixed already and the is some type of popping noise in the rearend when you start up a hill and the truck switches in to second gear. This truck is the biggest piece of junk I have ever owned and will never own another.

Nice Truck!
By '07 LTZ

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I love this truck. The ride is luxury smooth and quiet. The inside is first class on LTZ. The Bose system is great. Cruise and stereo controls on steering wheel are nice. The 20" wheels look great. I get 18 mpg mixed driving and 18 on interstate at 70 with plenty of power and a nice exhaust sound under heavy throttle. Chevy has designed and built one nice truck.

Favorite Features

Quiet smooth ride. Bose stereo. LTZ interior. Exterior styling.

Suggested Improvements

Run on 4 cylinders longer in town and on interstate for improved economy.