2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 model:
Silverado Crew Cab-What a Truck!
By SBrady on 07/21/07 21:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT1 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased a new 07 Silverado in June of this year and have now had some time to get a feel for it. It now has 2500 miles on the odometer. I spent about 6 months researching this purchase and ended up with the Silverado. My truck is an LT-1, but it has leather, 20 inch tires, the 5.3 engine, etc. My gas mileage was 16 when I first got it, but it has been steadily improving with each fill up. I am now getting just a bit over 20 MPG on the interstate when driving 75. The truck has plenty of power, handles like a car and is the most comfortable vehicle I have ever owned. The fit and finish is excellent as well. If you are looking for a truck you MUST try the Silverado out.

PURCHASE THIS TRUCK--PLEASE READ
By nolanryan1 on 07/10/07 12:08 PM (PDT)

I bought this truck on March 22, 2007. On May 27, 2007, I was involved in a head-on collision with my family. We were driving about 45 mph and the guy coming to me was driving a Ford Expedition (prob. driving 45 mph also). We ALL walked away from it--my wife, 7 yr old son, 5 yr old daughter, and me. I am in the process of buying another. SAFE SAFE SAFE... Features that I will get this time are a little different. I am getting LTZ, side-curtain safety package, Z71, 18" wheels. I had 17" wheels, but they seem a bit small in the wheel well. I do not like the way the 20" wheels look.

Best Truck Ever!
By slademan on 06/20/07 18:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I have had this truck for four months. All I can tell you is it is the best truck ever produced. From the aggresive exterior to the very refined interior this truck has it covered.

Impressive machine
By Dave on 06/07/07 01:39 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT2 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Drove it off the lot 05-04-07 and now have 2200 miles on it. Leaving soon on a 5000 mile road trip, can't wait. Ride is super smooth, more than comfortable, and really quiet. This thing is a lot quicker than I thought it would be, and if I don't engage the cruise control it keeps creeping up over the speed limit. Fuel mileage is right on sticker at 21+ mpg hwy. Interior is so much improved over previous models. Seats are comfy. Ergonomics are well done. Dash layout is beautiful Feels like I'm in a luxury SUV. Even my friends with new fords and dodges like it. Good job GM!

Wow
By luke on 05/20/07 11:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT2 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this truck in March I now have 6087 miles. I am now getting 17 mpg in town. 19 mpg going back and forth to work. 20-22 mpg on the hwy. The power that this truck has is awesome. I have not had a single problem with this truck.

I like it!
By New Truck on 05/10/07 12:27 PM (PDT)

The truck is awesome. I love the handling and features. Mine came with leather and 20 inch wheels which make it look even better. The ride is smooth and the power is there when I need it. Gas mileage isn't all that great, but what do you expect from a truck? The towing capacity is more than enough for my use.

2007 crew cab
By brett on 05/06/07 09:24 AM (PDT)

This is a great truck inside and out. Beautiful interior design with a smooth and quiet ride. DIC is great and very simple to use.

Awesome Truck
By tony bean on 04/25/07 05:13 AM (PDT)

This truck is awesome. The 2007 model is a smash hit. I love every thing about this truck. I bought 2007 Z71 club cab and the comfort of the ride is tremendous. The design engineers really hit a home run with this one I recommend this truck to anyone that loves trucks.

Great truck
By Bill on 04/08/07 09:09 AM (PDT)

Day and night difference between the old model and the new one. Great handling and comfort

Hard Chargin'
By Vman on 03/31/07 18:15 PM (PDT)

I bought the 2007 Chevy Silverado, crew cab 315hp and it is by far the best pickup I have owned so far. I am avg around 17.9 mpg city. The interior is very car like with the most comfortable seats for long driving conditions. The truck drives very smooth, it tackles hills with ease, my feet barely touch the gas pedal and the truck takes off.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.