Used 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 model:

I'm lovin' it!
By dfdfirefighter412

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Work Truck 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I was going to buy a new Silverado in 2006 and my salesman suggested I wait for the newly redesigned model. I couldn't be happier that I waited. The redesign is great all the way around. Interior is much more comfortable, exterior is a lot more eye catching and the trucks capabilities are more than ever. Ultimatly, the wait was worth my while and I would recommend anyone checking out the Silverado before looking at other options.

Large cabin space, plenty of room for six adults. 4.8L V-8 has a lot of guts. Rubber floors are easy to clean. Runs smooth & very quiet. Even the Dodge & Ford owners look at this truck while I drive by!

If your gonna put chrome on the rear bumper, put some on the front too. Make the tire pressure monitoring system easier to reset after tire rotation. I still cannot figure it out & must bring back to the dealer. Driver side floor has a hole where the heel of my foot rests. Not covered by warranty

LT3 Chevy Silverado (Shortbed)
By Y

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT2 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

We got our pickup right off the lot with 12k and it has been awesome. The only problem that we have had is it would not unlock or start and the problem was that the battery cable had came loose and became unplugged. Other than that it has been fun to have it has leather and plenty of legroom on the interior. The heated winsheild wiper fluid really works when its is frozen. The backup sensors are awesome too, it is easier to backup closer to things. Another feature is the advance track works really well when you are in gravel. We have had other Chevy pickups but and this is the best. But if you like paying $90 every other day with 14 miles to the gallon then this is the truck for you.

XM radio, OnStar, dual climate control, backup sensors, automatic headlights with daytime running lamps. Fog lights, leather, and pretty much everything

They should all have a backup camera standard in the mirror like the 09' Chevy Traverse or in the nav. Another thing is they should have air vents int the back. I don't care how good the air is.

Great Truck
By TXChevy

Great to have one of GMs new line of Chevy Silverados! I get around 17 mpg for mostly city and some highway but if there is a lot of highway I can average 20 mpg. Very nice interior with very comfortable seats.

Put temperature controls and vents for backseat

Best Truck I've owned
By JMG

I bought this truck on an impulse. I bought the truck with the Southwest Edition package which includes 5.3L engine,leather seats,tow package and 20" wheels. I have had an issue with the tires, but that's because the city of ABQ doesn't clean their roads. Recently went on a trip to AZ from NM and got about 22 MPG. I've owned the truck a year now and average about 16.4 MPG in the city. I've towed a couple of trailers and have had no issues with the very capable 5.3L. There's plenty of room in the back seat for my 6' tall son. He used to kick me in the back in our old SUV and he wasn't even 6' at that point. The interior is nice and roomy for all.

Plenty of power; OnStar; power everything; 20" wheels; leather seats; Plenty of room; looks great

Plastic Interior does not fit all that well. The drive line shifts forward and back as you stop and take off. According to the dealer, this is a known issue with no real fix. Boo!

Chevy is the way to go
By jb3010

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT1 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

So far I use my truck for pleasure and work. I have owned a couple of Fords driven Dodge and this is my 3rd Chevy. The new design is awesome. The only thing I'm a little dissapointed it the strength of the tie downs built in the bed. After strapping down my load they pulled out some. Other than that it handles very good, get good gas mileage for my engine size and is comfortable with all the bells and whistles I need.