2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 model:
Very nice truck
By pwa on 01/05/09 11:29 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT1 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I drive a lot and now have 65,000 mi on vehicle. This is a great truck that I would recommend to anyone. I really feel safe and love the auto 4wd option. I see a lot of snow and ice and this truck is the most sure-footed vehicle I have ever owned. My only complaint is hard elbow rests.

First Full Size Pick-Up
By Noru on 11/30/08 18:04 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT1 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

07' LT1 Crew Cab now with 12.5K on it. This is my first full size truck, my trade in was a 06' GMC Canyon Crew Cab, the Canyon was a good truck but it never had enough room inside for me and the family it just got small on us as time went by. The Silverado is big enough with a very nice smooth stable ride. The gas mileage in town is 15 mpg, & 20 mpg on the highway at 70mph. I have the 4.8 engine and I'm very pleased with the power and smoothest, the 4-spd auto is sweet also buy it did take about 8K to break in, at first the down shift from second to first gear was harsh at times buy got better as more miles where added. Its has been very reliable with no issue at all.

Silverado Crew Cab LTZ 4x4
By Andrew on 08/29/08 08:47 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Truck has been good to me. Only problems have been a battery replacement which was a GM recall and my tonneau cover created some paint problems on the bed rails. I recommend buying some plastic bed rails or taking the cover off regularly to make sure water is not getting trapped. Over very satisfied with the truck.

Maxed Out
By Alec on 08/09/08 01:03 AM (PDT)

I bought the LTZ Crew Cab Vortec Max with all options including Navigation, and all other associated goodies. Wife and I purchased it new in Nov of 07, and I can't throw enough accolades out there for this newly re-designed truck. It looks as good as it feels. Mine is black with custom chrome 18" rims. I love the gadgets, performance, and the look. Backup sensors, DIC, tilt mirrors when reversing, and the choices I can have to customize settings within the DIC.

I'm lovin' it!
By dfdfirefighter412 on 07/07/08 02:41 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Work Truck 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I was going to buy a new Silverado in 2006 and my salesman suggested I wait for the newly redesigned model. I couldn't be happier that I waited. The redesign is great all the way around. Interior is much more comfortable, exterior is a lot more eye catching and the trucks capabilities are more than ever. Ultimatly, the wait was worth my while and I would recommend anyone checking out the Silverado before looking at other options.

LT3 Chevy Silverado (Shortbed)
By Y on 07/01/08 18:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT2 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

We got our pickup right off the lot with 12k and it has been awesome. The only problem that we have had is it would not unlock or start and the problem was that the battery cable had came loose and became unplugged. Other than that it has been fun to have it has leather and plenty of legroom on the interior. The heated winsheild wiper fluid really works when its is frozen. The backup sensors are awesome too, it is easier to backup closer to things. Another feature is the advance track works really well when you are in gravel. We have had other Chevy pickups but and this is the best. But if you like paying $90 every other day with 14 miles to the gallon then this is the truck for you.

Great Truck
By TXChevy on 04/24/08 17:49 PM (PDT)

Great to have one of GMs new line of Chevy Silverados! I get around 17 mpg for mostly city and some highway but if there is a lot of highway I can average 20 mpg. Very nice interior with very comfortable seats.

Best Truck I've owned
By JMG on 04/22/08 12:16 PM (PDT)

I bought this truck on an impulse. I bought the truck with the Southwest Edition package which includes 5.3L engine,leather seats,tow package and 20" wheels. I have had an issue with the tires, but that's because the city of ABQ doesn't clean their roads. Recently went on a trip to AZ from NM and got about 22 MPG. I've owned the truck a year now and average about 16.4 MPG in the city. I've towed a couple of trailers and have had no issues with the very capable 5.3L. There's plenty of room in the back seat for my 6' tall son. He used to kick me in the back in our old SUV and he wasn't even 6' at that point. The interior is nice and roomy for all.

Chevy is the way to go
By jb3010 on 04/18/08 17:37 PM (PDT)

So far I use my truck for pleasure and work. I have owned a couple of Fords driven Dodge and this is my 3rd Chevy. The new design is awesome. The only thing I'm a little dissapointed it the strength of the tie downs built in the bed. After strapping down my load they pulled out some. Other than that it handles very good, get good gas mileage for my engine size and is comfortable with all the bells and whistles I need.

Great Truck!
By Larry Cornell on 04/02/08 19:03 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is the best truck I have ever driven. The comfort and handling is excellent. I have driven this truck for 16 months and 23000 miles and not a rattle or squeak, very quiet and just very enjoyable to drive. Thank you Chevrolet!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.