2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 5.3L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic 5.8 ft. Bed Consumer Review - 2007 Silverado Crew Cab Review

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab - Consumer Review

2007 Silverado Crew Cab Review
By silverado22 on

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT2 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is the first GM vehicle that I have owned where I have not had to bring it back to the dealer to get anything fixed. I have over 12K miles in less than 6 months of driving, averaging 18 mpg. The air conditioning is powerful and cold. My only complaint is there is too much badging of the vehicle. After removing all of the silly 4x4 stickers, huge Chevy Bowtie, Silverado and GM badging, I can now appreciate the quality of the paint on my truck.

Favorite Features

Rear parking sensors. Steering wheel controls for radio & cruise. Moisture speed-sensitive wiper blades. Remote start. Locking glove box. Ability to turn-off daytime headlights. Get turn by turn directions from OnStar for locations that I've downloaded from Mapquest.

Suggested Improvements

5 or 6 speed automatic transmission. Radio display that can be seen while wearing polarized sunglasses. More interior storage cubbies. Grab handle for driver. Eliminate navigation system warning message. Locking gas cap. Larger font size on radio display.