2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Consumer Reviews 16

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - Consumer Reviews

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab 6.5 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 model:
2007 in review
By TOM on 12/21/06 23:41 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Really enjoying my driving. This truck is everything it was billed to be. Comfortable, quick, and a head turner. Had to wait a while for the 6.0 V8. It has every option available. Wife has forgiven me for purchasing the truck since she and I have driven it 1100 miles in 9 days.

What A Truck!
By Paul on 12/21/06 15:01 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT2 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This truck was well worth the wait. Everything about it blows me away, as fast as my 3000GT and just as fun to drive!

Unsatisified
By heavy on 12/17/06 12:36 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT2 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

My 2007 Silverado Z71 4x4 has a good ride. it pulls a little to left, has wind noise in upper driver's side door seal, and is getting 14.7 mpg on the highway. I have the 5.3 iron block with the fuel saving 4/8 cyl 8 cyl. on demand. Was told if any aftermarket parts were installed to help mpg it would void the powertrain warranty. Break in point was between 3-5000 miles. Also when braking hard you have to use force to manuver around an object to overcome computer.

Best Truck Ever!
By Carcrazy on 12/15/06 17:02 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT2 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is by far the best truck on the market. Better value than F150 and better quality than the Ram. I never looked at Tundra because I'll never buy a foreign truck. Only the American brands know how to build a real truck and GM showed everyone they knew what they were doing. It has the best fuel economy while still having the highest payload! Buy this, you wont regret it.

Love It
By TROY HOLMES on 12/08/06 21:15 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT1 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

3rd silverado owned. Excellent ride. Super, super quiet in cab. You have to test drive this one. I waited 3 months for it to come out. Drove 1 1/2 hour to get what I wanted. It came with more options than wanted but who's complaining about remote start, and tire pressure monitors, Z71 package

Good truck just got better
By chevy truck on 11/30/06 14:24 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT2 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I had to drive 170 miles to find the truck that I was looking for. Whenn on the way home ran in to bad weather. It was sure footed. The 4WD worked great and it never got loose and we were on ice roads and slush. I was impressed by and still got 17 miles to the gallon in 4WD.

Silverado Ranch
By Wally Leimgruber on 11/25/06 22:15 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT1 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

For those of us who waited, you are drving one of the safest trucks ever built. GM has spent a lot of time in development and research to come up with their best truck ever. You have safety features that are standard equipment, which the insurance industry will soon require, on all new vehicles. All of the controls are layed out in a user-friendly fashion. This takes the guess work out of how does this dash work. You will have a comfortable ride, as well as plenty of room to haul your days work, wherever you go, whether to town or on the ranch.

Take it to the MAX
By terribleindy on 11/24/06 09:00 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Purchased my MAX last week which is not even listed as a choice to make a review. Absolutely insane to drive. Never have felt more power in a Chevy since the Typhoon days. Interior is of highest quality regardless of what anyone says. Ford and Dodge owners will be very jealous and the Japanese cannot touch them. The Max roars with power and probably won't even need an exhaust system as it already sounds great. Looking forward to my bed managent system but my dealer has yet to receive any accessories from the factory yet.

Amazing truck!
By stacy on 11/18/06 08:48 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT1 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

i've had this truck for months now, and have had many trucks in the past. This is the very best, and very tough. It can withstand a lot of abuse! I highly suggest test driving one today! GM has done a fantastic job on this truck. It dosn't need further improvement!

2007 Chevy Silverado
By chevy machine on 11/16/06 08:44 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Great truck, very fun to drive on or off road. Radio is not great but works. The truck looks awesome. It is reliable and runs great.