2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 model:
PURCHASE THIS TRUCK--PLEASE READ
By nolanryan1 on 07/10/07 12:08 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT1 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this truck on March 22, 2007. On May 27, 2007, I was involved in a head-on collision with my family. We were driving about 45 mph and the guy coming to me was driving a Ford Expedition (prob. driving 45 mph also). We ALL walked away from it--my wife, 7 yr old son, 5 yr old daughter, and me. I am in the process of buying another. SAFE SAFE SAFE... Features that I will get this time are a little different. I am getting LTZ, side-curtain safety package, Z71, 18" wheels. I had 17" wheels, but they seem a bit small in the wheel well. I do not like the way the 20" wheels look.

Only 3 days old
By bkerchak on 06/29/07 08:19 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work Truck 4dr Extended Cab 5.8 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I just purchased an '07 Silverado Ext cab with the 4.8 V8 and 3.23 axle ratio. The fit and finish inside is excellent. I got the Silver Birch Metallic and it looks great! I like the new styling and have received compliments on the truck in the first three days of ownership. The 4.8 is smooth and powerful and mileage running with the a/c on has been good. It's a great truck inside and out and I look forward to loading it up and taking it to hunting camp real soon !

Best Truck Ever!
By slademan on 06/20/07 18:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I have had this truck for four months. All I can tell you is it is the best truck ever produced. From the aggresive exterior to the very refined interior this truck has it covered.

Best of Many worlds
By 1st purchased car on 06/15/07 10:13 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4dr Extended Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I spent over a year researching vehicles of different types before I decided on my first self-purchased vehicle. I needed something to haul horses and yet something I take clients out in, but for a reasonable 1st purchased car price. I have not been dissapointed. This truck is powerful and poised yet comfortable and with the wood grain and leather it is stately appointed. It includes many premium features that I did not expect to afford. I like the 20 inch wheels for presence and the Bose stereo system soothes after a long day. I have the Nav for direction. It has gotten me through Michigan early spring weather admirably and I have all the options of safety.

Impressive machine
By Dave on 06/07/07 01:39 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT2 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Drove it off the lot 05-04-07 and now have 2200 miles on it. Leaving soon on a 5000 mile road trip, can't wait. Ride is super smooth, more than comfortable, and really quiet. This thing is a lot quicker than I thought it would be, and if I don't engage the cruise control it keeps creeping up over the speed limit. Fuel mileage is right on sticker at 21+ mpg hwy. Interior is so much improved over previous models. Seats are comfy. Ergonomics are well done. Dash layout is beautiful Feels like I'm in a luxury SUV. Even my friends with new fords and dodges like it. Good job GM!

Wow
By luke on 05/20/07 11:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT2 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this truck in March I now have 6087 miles. I am now getting 17 mpg in town. 19 mpg going back and forth to work. 20-22 mpg on the hwy. The power that this truck has is awesome. I have not had a single problem with this truck.

I like it!
By New Truck on 05/10/07 12:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT2 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

The truck is awesome. I love the handling and features. Mine came with leather and 20 inch wheels which make it look even better. The ride is smooth and the power is there when I need it. Gas mileage isn't all that great, but what do you expect from a truck? The towing capacity is more than enough for my use.

Recommended Buy, But Research First
By Good Truck So Far on 05/08/07 07:36 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I love this truck so far, and have attempted to give a fair review. I love the styling, Cadillac-like LTZ interior. The truck rides great, and on the highway, I regularly get over 21mpg, and average almost 17mpg overall. I love the look of the truck, and have consistently received compliments. I went for the 20" wheels too, and would recommend that option to anyone who would not regularly take the truck offroad, as it really fills up the wells, which is a complaint I have seen several times. I am worried about a recent dead battery. I went to start the truck in the morning (sat for 10 hours) and it was dead. There wasn't not even a click, gauge movement, or dim lights.

2007 crew cab
By brett on 05/06/07 09:24 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is a great truck inside and out. Beautiful interior design with a smooth and quiet ride. DIC is great and very simple to use.

My '07 Silverado
By lostrebel on 05/04/07 17:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT2 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I just traded my '02 Silverado for an '07 Silverado and couldn't be happier. The redesign was a long time coming. The rack and pinion steering and the coil over front suspension greatly improve the handling. The interior is much more comfortable than that of the '02 model.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.