Used 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT1 Regular Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Silverado-1500 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 model:

Happy Truck Owner
By happy owner

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab LT1 2dr Regular Cab 6.5 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I looked at the Tundra, F150, and Silverado. All are great trucks, but I liked the regular cab Silverado better. I get 18mpg mixed with the 5.3L on regular, and 15mpg on E85. I got the off road package, which comes with the locking diff that I wanted. The z71 suspension doesn't hurt the ride too much. Front seat comfort is really good. Radio/HVAC is easy reach for average driver. Interior build quality seems good. Like the Toyota and Ford, the Silverado paint job has an orange peel problem, but that is usual in this price range. The G80 rear end makes wet boat ramps easy...I recommend it for towing and off roading.

Favorite Features

Locking rear diff. ,E85 capability, resonable price for regular cabs, and good warranty

Suggested Improvements

Manual transmission option for even better economy, or a five speed auto. More regular cabs to choose from on dealer's lots.

Chevy Sivverado 1500
By Randy

Great performance.This is the first auto transmission truck I've owned going back to a 1972 Chevy (3-speed) and several 4 and 5 speed manual Chevys and one GMC since then. It's nice not to shift, since I'm getting old!

Favorite Features

Auto trans, remote start, fog lamps, and fold down center console for the bench seat. Also I like the upgraded aluminum wheels.

Suggested Improvements

6 speed automatic transmission.