2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 model:
What happened
By matt on 01/06/08 14:30 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab LTZ 4dr Extended Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Its nice to look at but don't try to drive it. The front pump on the transmission was leaking within 2300 miles and im on the second power steering unit. Good thing theres a 100,000 mile warrenty on this things im gonna need it.

Best of Many worlds
By 1st purchased car on 06/15/07 10:13 AM (PDT)

I spent over a year researching vehicles of different types before I decided on my first self-purchased vehicle. I needed something to haul horses and yet something I take clients out in, but for a reasonable 1st purchased car price. I have not been dissapointed. This truck is powerful and poised yet comfortable and with the wood grain and leather it is stately appointed. It includes many premium features that I did not expect to afford. I like the 20 inch wheels for presence and the Bose stereo system soothes after a long day. I have the Nav for direction. It has gotten me through Michigan early spring weather admirably and I have all the options of safety.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.