Used 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ Extended Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 model:

What happened
By matt

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab LTZ 4dr Extended Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Its nice to look at but don't try to drive it. The front pump on the transmission was leaking within 2300 miles and im on the second power steering unit. Good thing theres a 100,000 mile warrenty on this things im gonna need it.

Favorite Features

looks good

Suggested Improvements

rethink before buying

Best of Many worlds
By 1st purchased car

I spent over a year researching vehicles of different types before I decided on my first self-purchased vehicle. I needed something to haul horses and yet something I take clients out in, but for a reasonable 1st purchased car price. I have not been dissapointed. This truck is powerful and poised yet comfortable and with the wood grain and leather it is stately appointed. It includes many premium features that I did not expect to afford. I like the 20 inch wheels for presence and the Bose stereo system soothes after a long day. I have the Nav for direction. It has gotten me through Michigan early spring weather admirably and I have all the options of safety.

Favorite Features

The entire truck works together well to my delight.

Suggested Improvements

The Active Fuel Management system could be a trifle longer acting. I only get 5.2 MPG ave. Some kinf of a step on the tailgate would be helpful as well.