2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 model:
2007 Chevrolet Silverado
By Juan on 04/16/09 14:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I love the way it is designed in and out. It is very powerful and quiet ride, with a lot of features.

Almost Perfect
By Almost Perfect on 02/10/09 11:34 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

The best Silverado yet. However, the rear bumper absolutely stinks! I backed into a snow bank. $2,000 damage. Also, when it is below zero the switch to change from 4WD to 2WD doesn't work and vice versa. When cold out I cannot get enough heat while on the road.

Silverado Crew Cab LTZ 4x4
By Andrew on 08/29/08 08:47 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Truck has been good to me. Only problems have been a battery replacement which was a GM recall and my tonneau cover created some paint problems on the bed rails. I recommend buying some plastic bed rails or taking the cover off regularly to make sure water is not getting trapped. Over very satisfied with the truck.

Maxed Out
By Alec on 08/09/08 01:03 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I bought the LTZ Crew Cab Vortec Max with all options including Navigation, and all other associated goodies. Wife and I purchased it new in Nov of 07, and I can't throw enough accolades out there for this newly re-designed truck. It looks as good as it feels. Mine is black with custom chrome 18" rims. I love the gadgets, performance, and the look. Backup sensors, DIC, tilt mirrors when reversing, and the choices I can have to customize settings within the DIC.

Very pleased
By VA on 12/20/07 06:39 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

So far I'm very pleased. GM definitely made strides with this truck. In particular the interior comfort and build quality is far better than in previous years. Gas mileage isn't good, but hey, it's a truck!

Winner
By TB on 12/03/07 18:37 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I absolutely love my new Silverado as do my wife and kids. It was finally time to move on from my Ford Bronco and I was looking for a pick up. I really don't think you could go wrong with any of the big trucks out on the market today (Tundra, F150, Titan, Ram). I have the FTZ version (black on black) and the interior is outstanding with quality materials. My wife has an Acura and the interior is just as nice. It also drives real smooth with good power from the 5.3L V- 8(315hp). The seats are comfortable with plenty of room front and back. I've only had my Silverado for 3 months but I enjoy driving everytime I set foot in the truck.

LTZ Silverado
By Rick Swearingen on 10/21/07 18:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is Motor Trends truck of the year for a reason. From its luxury suv interior and ride, solid build quality, smooth powerful engine, and rugid good looks GM has built one nice truck.

Home Run for GM w/ new redesigned Silver
By Louie's Truck on 09/26/07 09:58 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 5th Silverado since 1991 and it is just a superb looking and operating vehicle, simply the best. No wonder is was selected as truck of the year by Motor Trend Magazine. It is so much fun to drive and the music system is awesome! The looks of this truck are dynamic!! Just a beautiful piece of machinery. GM offered most attractive rebates and owner loyalty discount which gave great value to the truck.

Wanted a GMC but the Chev will do nicely
By RagDoll on 09/13/07 12:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I was actually looking for the new Sierra but it was too late in the year to find the things I wanted in stock at a dealer. So off to Chevy I went. I searched lots on Sundays and the internet during the week and after an exhaustive search of about 400-500 trucks, I found one that was very close to the exact truck I wanted with the options I wanted. GMC and Chev actually have a bit different look this year and I prefer GMC...that being said, I wanted the Flex-Fuel, a sunroof, LTZ, Z-71, and either Gray or Black...with the power rear slider up in the air because you lose the defogger if you get that option and in Minnesota, the rear defog gets a lot of use. I have about 3500 miles on my truck.

Excellent
By lilman01 on 07/24/07 23:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I love to drive this truck, I traded in an '02 for this one!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.