dont buy a chevey truck
By mattcmore82 on
2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4dr Crew Cab LS Rwd SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
I bought a 2005 chevey silverado crew cab with 52k on it and have had one problem after another. All problems were descibed as very common to fix buy the chevey dealer. I have a very noisy rattling from under the sterrling colum also rattling from the a/c vents and lots of interior lights going out all the time. The dealer told me to fix all these common problems it would be about 1000$. These problems are small but every expensive to fix. I have also had problems with the factory cd player/radio making a buzzing noise threw all speakers and the cd player doesn't even work.
Favorite Features
none
Suggested Improvements
the consol in the center of the driver seat and the front passenger seat open back not to the right so the driver and the passenger and retrieve things from the consol, much better eletrical wiring and components and just not such a cheaply made truck
By camo_grl
on 03/27/12 06:17 AM (PDT)

I had the same problem w/ mine when i first got it. same year n everything. The dealership fixed the problems since it was already a problem. Ever since then i haven't had a problem with it.