2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 model:
2004 silverado
By Tree on 01/03/05 12:13 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4dr Extended Cab LS Rwd LB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

After 13,000 miles I notice the trans slipping a little. the dash bubbled up the size of a dime and the painted plastic paint is coming off on the dash behind the steering wheel.

Great truck
By gump155 on 01/02/05 13:50 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4dr Extended Cab LS 4WD LB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Vehicle is built to last. Truck has a great 5.3 engine. Only flaws so far is that the gas mileage is poor, and when the truck shifts, rear axle is rough, otherwise this truck is a great buy for the money, compared to the Ford F150, which was about 5 grand more.

Excellent
By Z71 on 12/22/04 06:32 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4dr Extended Cab Work Truck 4WD LB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

A great truck and great handling vehicle. Built well and strong.

2005 Z71
By natstd on 12/19/04 11:08 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4dr Extended Cab Z71 4WD SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I'm very pleased with my truck. It's well built and has fair to good gas mileage for a four wheel drive.

The Best Truck
By Paul Kim on 12/04/04 19:33 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4dr Extended Cab 4WD SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I am glad I chose this truck over a Ford or a Dodge. I have never had any problems with it, and it has got good power, handling, and comfort. Chevy is right. This is the "Right Truck".

The Best Truck
By Paul Kim on 12/04/04 19:32 PM (PST)

Happy with my Silverado
By Carmel Beetle on 11/28/04 16:55 PM (PST)

This is my third Silverado. It is the best built and best riding of them all. It seems so much tighter and quieter than the 99 model. The ride cannot be beat. I love the rear door opening on the driver's side.

Excellent..!
By myChevytruck on 11/23/04 16:28 PM (PST)

My first truck, but I also own a 02 Tahoe Z71. This truck drives & rides excellent.

BLAK BEAUTY
By ROB RICHARDSON on 11/13/04 12:19 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4dr Extended Cab Z71 4WD LB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

THE NEW SILVERADO IS A GREAT TRUCK! IT RIDES LIKE A FINE AUTOMOBILE. THE POWER IS EXCELENT. IN CITY TRAFIC OR HIGHWAY PASSING IS NO PROBLEM. TOWING IS DONE EASILY ALSO. WHEN PULLING A THREE THOUSAND POUND TRAILER ON MILD GRADES IT DOESN'T DOWN SHIFT EVEN WILE USING THE CRUISE. THREE HUNDRED MILE CRUISES ARE COMFORTABLE. THE WIND NOISE IS MINIMAL. ON THE HIGHWAY I GET 17.5 MPG AND 15 IN THE CITY.

my z71
By tkpyro on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

i only buy chevy's this id one of the best yet lots of power and good looks.