2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 model:
Better Than
By Ed Spencer on 12/20/04 21:01 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab Z71 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Definitely way better than dodge ford and nissan.

WOW
By Chris on 12/11/04 18:49 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab Z71 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is the first full sized truck I've purchased. I had a Dakota before this. The difference is amazing. The Silverado has incredible comfort even with the cloth interior. The seats are very supportive. The ride is smooth as well. The 5.3 V8 has exceptional power...and I get 17 mpg! Not bad.

chevy rocks
By akgldhnd on 11/23/04 20:11 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab Z71 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I drove a 2001 Dakota. The Chevy drives incredibly nicer. And the size difference is incredible... I also get better mileage.

My first pickup
By Saundra on 11/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LS Rwd SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is my first pickup and I am totally suprised. And pleasantly so. As a woman, I don't have to jump up to get into the truck or slide down to touch the ground. There are plenty of features that I almost forget I am in a pickup truck

One nice truck...
By JGreen212 on 09/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab Z71 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

my past three vehicles have been SUV's 2 Tahoe's and 1 Denali. Some may say that going to a Silverado is a down grade and I say your wrong! This truck is incredible to say the least. The Crew cab gives you the interior room of any SUV and it still has a 5 1/2 ft. bed to haul stuff in. The Ride w/ the Z71 package is amazing, especially when I'm pullin' a 24' box trailer w/ the 5.3L passing every Hemi and Triton is sight. Best buy in quite awhile.