2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 SS - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 model:
One incredible truck
By David R on 03/08/07 16:06 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 SS 4dr Extended Cab SS Rwd SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I've driven Chevy trucks all my life, and this one has got to be by far the best. Nice power and exceptional ride comfort from a truck are my top requirements, and this truck fills the bill nicely. After punishing this truck on the Million Dollar Highway, I rode away with a huge smile on my face. The tires stick like glue on wet/dry pavement and can easily climb any mountain with gobs of power to spare. Can tow 8,000 pounds with ease. While it may not be the absolute fastest truck, it is fast, it rides extremely well, is versatile, and will leave you with a great feeling.

Luv my Chevy
By Chris Heidt on 03/16/06 10:27 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 SS 4dr Extended Cab SS Rwd SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This is my first experence with a Chevrolet, and I couldn't be more pleased. The most pleasent riding and handling pickup I have owned, and the service I recieve from the dealer I bought it from so far has been outstanding. Buy American always.

I love it!
By Bruce on 08/10/05 14:00 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 SS 4dr Extended Cab SS Rwd SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Traded in my 2004 ZO6 for the SS. WOW, it is the best of both worlds. I can load the Harley and hook up the boat and off I go. I recommend this truck to everyone. I have all the comforts of a high end Caddilac and the performance of a sports car. It does drink gas but thats the price you pay for performance. Make sure to upgrade to the Bose and XM, you just cant beat it.