2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 model:
Harmonic Vibrations
By Frank on 10/03/06 14:35 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab LS Rwd SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

After owning four Chevrolet trucks, the fifth one was a horrible experience. The treatment from GM was nothing but criminal and stupid. I took the truck back within the first 500 miles because of a vibration similar to an unballanced tire . They never could correct this problem. Their way of avoiding warrenty terms was to state the vibration problem, rear end whine, and stuttering brakes, were a normal characteristic and therefore they refused repairing or rebuying the vehicle. After buying 14 GM vehicles in the past 16 years, I will never buy another. No wonder GM has lost 6% of its market in the last 5 years. Why would anyone believe their new 100000 mile warranty is anything but a farce?

American Top 3
By Howard M McGoldrick on 05/18/05 09:42 AM (PDT)

This vehicle rides and handles much better then any of the competion's vehicles I road tested! I think Chev. outdid themselves in this model truck. I will buy another GM truck. It handles great on the road, has a quick response, and can pull down a house.

Awesome vehicle
By Hank handler on 11/16/04 14:56 PM (PST)

Great vehicle.