2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 model:
Way to go CHEVY!
By Drum Dawg on 03/08/06 09:53 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4dr Extended Cab Rwd SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

This has been a great truck. Great gas mileage(20 MPG around town) and performance. The stepside looks great and the stock rims look nice! The front fold down bench seat is really useful! I have the 4.8 L and it has power to spare. It tows my car trailer with ease. I looked at all the brands over a couple of months and am glad that I picked a chevy.

Woodworking Vehicle Needed
By Bob on 05/07/05 16:39 PM (PDT)

So far the truck has been very enjoyable and has done what was asked of it, hauling, towing, trips, carrying passengers. I do hope that a true hybrid is in the works as I'll keep this one until a higher mileage big truck is available.

Silverado Truck
By Maxx on 03/26/05 06:08 AM (PST)

I Own two Chevrolet trucks that are used in my contracting business. The quality and dependebility Of Chevrolet trucks is better than the Toyotas and Fords that I have owned. Chevrolet's Advertisement " like a rock" is very true. I used a 1992 Silverado in my business for eleven years without requiring anything but routine maintenence.