Used 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 model:

Awesome BLack Chevy
By Dwayne Strang

2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab LS Rwd SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Awesome looking truck and very powerful. Looks awesome black with the chrome package.

Chevrolet

leather interior for the regular cab

V-8 Five Speed Fun Run
By MMCM Chris

Great Ride, Yes, you can get a V-8 with a 5-speed in a short bed regular cab truck, with incentives, out the door for around 18K. The truck runs excellent. Sensitive when cold. The AC is comparable to a meat locker! Handles awesome. Needs bigger shoes in back.

The engine and the interior. Quiet and smooth. Great power and looks. The gas milage would make the Ford and Dodge guys jealous.

First gear is too low, a 4.02 and third is a tad tall, at 1.40, I'm being really picky. Get rid of the limiter so it can at least run with my wife's minivan.

My last truck
By Jim Phelan

2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab LS Rwd LB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I love puck ups. I had a 1992 Silverado that has been a great truck. My 92 had 120,000 miles on it and is still running strong. I purchased my 2004 silverado as my 3rd family vehicle. It runs great, I hope to keep it for a long time.

worktruck
By brewbrother

2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab Work Truck Rwd SB (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

Recently purchased a 2004 Silverado worktruck package. I use it for outside sales. Comfortable to drive. Im averaging 23 mpg which I consider good for a full size truck. The v-6 has good performance and great acceleration from 3 gear through 5.First seems to be geared a little low for avewrage driving. second is wound out at 40mph. Interior is roomy and instruments and controls are always at hand. Its quite a bit better than the dodge dakota I traded.

great milage and nice lines.Nice acceleration after 3rd gear.

Better gearing for first two gears.

great vehicle
By ronald schell

this is the best vehicle in existance

the very powerful Engine