Never again, GM, Never!
By quidproquo on
2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4dr Extended Cab LS 4WD SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)
My first and absolute last GM product, ever! It would be easier to list what hasn't broken or worn out prematurely than what has, with GM never taking any responsibility! (Quick list-Tranny imploded, water pumpx2, brakes a total joke, wheel bearingsx3, rust everywhere! and no, harsh environment except a heated and cooled garage, transaxle, now engine is bad have babied this truck from day one (Synthetic oil changes every 1500 miles), never towed or off road, never remotely abused or driven hard, Pure junk. I have bought new 6 Japanese cars, 5 American and two German cars and understand there may be some problems upon delivery, but to not stand behind your product I have found only with GM.
Favorite Features
Nice ride when something isn't broken or falling off. Oh wait, that hasn't happened yet! Every day I open the door to find mystery screws appearing, something else not working! Buy again? Not if it was free, GM! Not if it was free!
Suggested Improvements
Go out of business, GM. I love how the magazines are writing about how much improved the Silverado or the Corvette is. What about the customers who bought the garbage you put out in the previous years GM?