2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Consumer Review: Love this truck

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - Consumer Review

LS Extended Cab Pickup (4.3L V6 4-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed)

Love this truck
By mrjaod on

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4dr Extended Cab LS Rwd SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

I boutght this used in July '04. I was amazed at the amount of space in the back when compared to the Ford F150 Ext. cab. I have the 4.8l V8 and I think it has plenty of power and about the same mileage as the V-6. I love the standard items that come with this truck (dual zone A/C, CD player, Keyless entry, etc.). It is a sharp looking truck and I plan on owning it for a long time to come. Good Job, Chevy!

The standard items which include dual zone A/C, CD player, Keyless entry, P/W, P/DL, Cruise. Plenty of room in the back seat for the kids and even a smaller aduelt. Seats are comfortable. Engine has plenty of power (for me, that is).

The gas mileage is not the greatest. Not as good as advertised, that's for sure. I get around 16 around town. Some of the interior is a bit on the cheap plastic side. I would have thought that a $29,000 truck would have more quality put into the interior panels.