2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4.3L V6 4-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed Consumer Review - Love this truck

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab - Consumer Review

Love this truck
By mrjaod on

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4dr Extended Cab LS Rwd SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

I boutght this used in July '04. I was amazed at the amount of space in the back when compared to the Ford F150 Ext. cab. I have the 4.8l V8 and I think it has plenty of power and about the same mileage as the V-6. I love the standard items that come with this truck (dual zone A/C, CD player, Keyless entry, etc.). It is a sharp looking truck and I plan on owning it for a long time to come. Good Job, Chevy!

Favorite Features

The standard items which include dual zone A/C, CD player, Keyless entry, P/W, P/DL, Cruise. Plenty of room in the back seat for the kids and even a smaller aduelt. Seats are comfortable. Engine has plenty of power (for me, that is).

Suggested Improvements

The gas mileage is not the greatest. Not as good as advertised, that's for sure. I get around 16 around town. Some of the interior is a bit on the cheap plastic side. I would have thought that a $29,000 truck would have more quality put into the interior panels.