Used 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 model:

Love this truck
By Quadra Steer Chev

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4dr Extended Cab 4WD SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

We usually buy a new truck every two years. We have kept this truck because we both love it. It is so much fun to drive. My wife comes home from driving it and says I LOVE THIS TRUCK. The Quadra Steer is the best thing I've every bought. No problems with the truck.

Quarda Steer. Fantastic driving.

Leave it alone.

My Favorite Ride
By R Reeves

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4dr Extended Cab LS Rwd SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

I love my truck. It is comfortable to drive, easy to handle and I feel safe and secure at all times. Going from a small 4 dr sedan to a full size truck, gave me more visability on the road. I have had no mechanical problems. I just do the normal maintenance and she runs like a dream.

Comfort of interior, seats especially

Postition of the rear view mirror blocks vision when driving. CD player heats up CD's while playing.

z chev
By tom

This truck has 4 wheel drive and gets 18 mpg running around town. Much better than my 2000 Ford f150 two wheel drive which got 17 mpg. Have had no trouble and love the off road capabilitys. The Firestone tires are about to be replaced at 50000 miles, again much better then the Ford.

Audio system and the quiet ride

Whenever possible , better gas mileage

Nice truck!
By kory

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4dr Extended Cab LS 4WD SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

This truck has plenty of power for pulling my 18 ft alumacraft boat. I threw on a knn fipk cold air intake and that is saving me some money because it really helps with gas mileage

Everything

2003 Silverado L/S 4X4
By Mike

So far I have no complaints. It is a very comfortable ride, I get 16-17 mpg city and 20 mpg highway with the 4.8 engine. I pull a 30ft camper with no problems at all. I think overall the Silverado is an excellent truck. My only complaint would be the cheap paint GM uses.

Dual Climate Zone and trailer package.

Better paint!