2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 model:
Like A Rock...
By ChevyTruckDriver on 02/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4dr Extended Cab Rwd SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

While I don't actually own one, the company I work for bought several last month, and I've driven every one of them. We have had no problems with this truck and I think it's tbe best thing on the road. We used to own a bunch of Dodge "Tranny dies at 40k" Rams, and they were the biggest pieces of junk on the road. Who wants to rebuild a tranny every 40k miles? I love all of the features on these Silverados and when I trade in my truck, I'll be buying an '03 Silverado!

Chevy Silverado 2003 Best Yet
By Haywood on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4dr Extended Cab LT 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is my second Silverado to own. They have made many improvements over the years. The 2003 are no exception. The Truck is very smooth ride even at high speeds. The 5.3L V8 has plenty of power to spare. The interior is very spacious and seats 5 very well.

Best Trucks Running
By brinkerhoof on 02/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4dr Extended Cab LT 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Great truck, roomy and fun to drive handles exceptionally well in or out of four wheel drive sleek new design is outstanding

CHEVY SILVERADO
By KJVB on 02/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4dr Extended Cab 4WD SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

FUN TO DRIVE, EASY TO HANDLE, WELL BUILT TRUCK

Mixed feelings on my 2003 chevy truck
By tallguy on 02/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4dr Extended Cab LT 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I like the truck but it has many little flaws about it excessive wind noise interior noise level is high sqweaks and rattles in the dash or left door the ONSTAR system is a nightmare the voice command cannot understand my commands because of the excessive interior noise daytime running lights keep burning out I have not taken it back in to the dealer because every time I take it in it is not fixed right the first time or they damage something else or treat the vehicle like it is a chore to fix it overall if I could trust the dealer to fix it I would gladly take it in for the warranty work

Best Damn Truck Ever
By tebok on 02/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4dr Extended Cab LT 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Very good truck runs excellent. Looks awesome

best in the world
By rwea1 on 02/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4dr Extended Cab SS AWD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

chevy is all the way. Better than the lightning. Best v8 there is.

Great new truck!!
By TWAGNER on 01/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4dr Extended Cab LT Rwd SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Seams to be a Great truck,Has lots of power,the 5.3 V8 285hp engine puts the Fords to shame.I love the leather seat and center console.Bose system rocks!!

Silverado did it again!
By Scar on 01/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4dr Extended Cab LT 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I've owned all of the big three and drove all of them before I purchased my new 03 Silverado LT Z71 ExtCab. Nothing comes close to the performance, style, economy, safety for the dollar! I like a truck that is built like a truck and rides like a luxury car. Way to go Chevrolet!

My Dream Truck!
By dancer on 01/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

MY BOYFRIEND BOUGHT ONE AND LOVED IT. I DROVE ONE AND LIKED IT TOO. AFTER READING YOUR CONSUMER RATINGS, I KNEW THIS WAS THE ONE I WANTED. IT DOES IT ALL SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE REST. COMFORT, LOOKS, AND GET-UP-AND-GO!! FEEL SORRY FOR THE 2 FELLAS THAT RATED IT AT 1.0 THEY DIDN'T HAVE A REASON AND PROBABLY WOULDN'T KNOW A GOOD TRUCK IF THEY GOT RUN INTO.