2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 model:
Best Trucks Running
By brinkerhoof on 02/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4dr Extended Cab LT 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Great truck, roomy and fun to drive handles exceptionally well in or out of four wheel drive sleek new design is outstanding

Mixed feelings on my 2003 chevy truck
By tallguy on 02/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

I like the truck but it has many little flaws about it excessive wind noise interior noise level is high sqweaks and rattles in the dash or left door the ONSTAR system is a nightmare the voice command cannot understand my commands because of the excessive interior noise daytime running lights keep burning out I have not taken it back in to the dealer because every time I take it in it is not fixed right the first time or they damage something else or treat the vehicle like it is a chore to fix it overall if I could trust the dealer to fix it I would gladly take it in for the warranty work

Best Damn Truck Ever
By tebok on 02/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Very good truck runs excellent. Looks awesome

Great new truck!!
By TWAGNER on 01/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4dr Extended Cab LT Rwd SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Seams to be a Great truck,Has lots of power,the 5.3 V8 285hp engine puts the Fords to shame.I love the leather seat and center console.Bose system rocks!!

Silverado did it again!
By scar on 01/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

I've owned all of the big three and drove all of them before I purchased my new 03 Silverado LT Z71 ExtCab. Nothing comes close to the performance, style, economy, safety for the dollar! I like a truck that is built like a truck and rides like a luxury car. Way to go Chevrolet!

Silverado did it again!
By Scar on 01/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

They just keep getting better
By nychevy on 01/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4dr Extended Cab LS 4WD SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I spent some time looking at Dodge, Chevy, and Ford. Each truck had some good and bad features. The Chevy had the best interior of them all. The rear seat in the extended cab is also roomier than Ford or Dodge. The 5.3 engine stood out head and shoulders above Dodge and I felt it was quieter with a smoother transmission over the Ford. Handling is unbelievable.

Buy the LT Model
By Mike Griffin on 01/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

The heated leather seats, onstar system, pwoerful engine and tight handling are features that make this truck a better option than the F-150. (I owned 2001 Ford Supercrew before buying the Chevy. After the first year, I have had no problems with the Silverado and it handles better than any truck. The LT model is worth the extra money.

I'm in love...
By lrymal on 01/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

This is the first full-sized pickup I have have purchased since 1994 and I must say---wow! Comfortable, quiet, good in-town performance. This is a good work-horse and a marvelous cruiser.

I Love my 2003 Chevy Truck
By Jim Helms on 01/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

I 2003 Chevy Siverado ST extended cab with the 5300 Vortec engine. I have taken it on one road trip (1900 miles round trip) and drive it to and from work 5 days a week. My normal road vehicle is my 2001 Caddy Saville STS But I must admit, this 2003 truck is almost as comfortable and has allmost all of the same whistles and bells.