1 of 1 people found this review helpful
By wavydave on
2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4dr Extended Cab LS 2WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)
All of the obvious plastic on the
inside of the truck make the interior
look cheap. You can hear plastic bits
rubbing together when you roll down
the road, especially coming from the
extend cab area.
The declo CD/tape deck that came with
this LT trimmed truck are pure junk.
The only upside were the big easy to
The only better looking truck is on
the road is the GMC Denali.
The four wheel steering option must be
nice. The turning radious on the
extended cab is pretty wide
Gas mileage is good in the 4.8 liter,
and the ride is comfortable. Overall,
this is a great truck.
* Sharp looking truck.
* 4.8 liter gets good milage compared
to other similar trucks.
* Smooth ride compared to other trucks.
* Nice looking wheels.
* AC Declo Stereo is not worth its
weight in sand.
* Plastic interior looks cheap.
* Bed rails are flimsy. They should be
more sturdy or come standard with rail
* Suicide doors are inconvenient in