2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Consumer Review: Best Truck I Have Ever Owned

2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - Consumer Review

Best Truck I Have Ever Owned
By STHORNWALL on

2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4dr Extended Cab LS 2WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

Absolutely the best truck I have ever owned.This is my 4th truck.I owned a 1996 Dodge Ram,1996 Chevy Cheyenne,2001 Ford F150 and now my 2002 Silverado.Its performance and sturdy reliability has turned me off to any other brand of truck. The ride is very smooth on and off road. The truck has great response to aftermarket intake, headers, and exaust. The interior looks great and is very comfortable as well as long lasting and easy to maintain. I was discouraged at the price of this truck at first because they are notably more expensive than Ford, Dodge, Toyota. But after about a week of driving I realized that “You get what you pay for”. Truck was worth every penny and more. Won't buy another brand ever

The look and drivability. The steering and handling response gives a great sense of feel/control for the road. There are tons of interior features. I have been tough on this truck. I towed a trailer with two yards of gravel plus a yard in the bed. Total 4.5 tons of hauling for 86 mi. Performed flawlessly!

The only complaints I have is the truck doesn't come standard with a sliding rear window and the extended cab seat back doesen't fold down, the seat bottom only folds up.